Thursday 11 October 2012

My inside page so far


The image below is my latest update for my inside page. Since my last upload I haven't changed much to the layout, this is because I didn't want to adapt too much from the conventional design of an inside page, mainly the Mercury which is in my past research. However I have decided to scrap the "Announcements"section on the left side third, mainly because this is less conventional and it is only seen in newspapers such as the Times (Nailsea, Clevedon & Portishead). To compensate for this removal I have put a small list of people who work for my newspaper which they can contact, if they have any worries or stories they want to submit. I have got this idea front the Evening Post second page, which I have written about in a past post. On the middle and right side of my newspaper I have left it the same as before because it is very similar to my style model, which is The Mercury. Although I have given my second story, which will be a less popular story, more space as before I didn't really give it enough room on the page to make it seem like a real newspaper. This also effected the amount of detail I could put in my story, so by increasing the size of the font box I have been able to achieve a short, well detailed story. 
For my next lesson I will concentrate on adding in my stories and uploading my picture for the inside page. I will also begin to this about creating my advert on Photoshop, as I have drawn it but have not began to make it. Once I have done this I will place it on my inside page. 



No comments:

Post a Comment