Thursday 27 September 2012

Battery Point To Be Closed

Battery Point To Be Closed, will be my second cover story, which will have less coverage as it isn't as much of a big story as Two Teens Stuck In Mud. To reassure that this will happen, I have place the second story on the right side of the page, whilst keeping the main cover story on the left third, which our eyes are naturally first drawn to as we read from left to right. Although I have given both stories similar amount of space on the front page, my cover story does go into more detail on to page two.
Battery Point To Be Closed will be linked to my main cover story as Battery Point in Portishead, is where the accident of the two teens happened and it is conventional as newspapers such as Evening Post also do this.




No comments:

Post a Comment