Thursday 13 September 2012

Media Lesson Planning Front Page

In my Media lesson today, I spent majority of my time creating a new front page for my newspaper, through doing this I learnt how to use Guide Lines, which are used for newspapers. This is the amount of columns I will have and how much space I get for each one. I also learn that the space between each column is called a "gutter"this neatly helps to separate each story and picture so that they don't combine. When making my plan, I decided to do a little bit of research on how much space the columns take up, usually the right side column uses about 25% of the newspaper and is a much larger writing space then that of the left column which is about 17%, mainly because the cover image takes up more space.

No comments:

Post a Comment