Thursday 13 September 2012

Slogan For Front Page

For my newspaper I decided to cut my masthead in half, on two different lines, then to have my logo on the left side on level with "Post". However, I then found that it made my masthead look unequal. To prevent this I thought that putting a slogan on the opposite side of my masthead to the logo will help balance it out.
The Evening Posts slogan is, "Tomorrow News Today" Implies that the newspaper has got the most up to date news which you can get now, it also makes it feel as though they have got it from the future which makes it feel magic and has a source of power.

Ideas for my slogan:

  • "Presenting the best news"
  • "Reporting local news"
  • "The daily dairy of Portishead"
  • "News you can use"
  • "Where local news comes first"
  • "News to the community" 
Out of all of the above, I have chose "News you can use" as I like that it has a rhyme which makes it more fun and welcoming to the reader. 

No comments:

Post a Comment