Monday 3 September 2012

Portishead Post Logo Idea:

Through my research I have realised that logos are used on the newspaper quite regularly. Four out of five of my newspapers I have researched have their logo somewhere on the front page. For example Evening Post and Daily Post have their logos inbetween the words. The two images below are of the Evening Post and Daily Post mastheads and logo. In my past posts I have annotated both.












There are also logos on newspaper front cover which don't do the same layout as the two above. Out of the newspapers I studied these are, The Cornwall Review and Echo. They both have their logo near the masthead but not combined like the two above. 



For my newspaper I am not too sure which one I will do, however I do know that I will have a logo. My idea is to have it as "PP" mainly because my masthead for my newspaper is Portishead Post. I might also combine it with a historical image, similar to what Evening Post do, by using the well known ship which is in Bristol Marina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment